Knowing CPR and First Aid skills empowers you to help someone in need. CPR is an important skill that everyone should learn. You never know when you may need this skill to be a hero to a stranger or to save someone you know and love.
The Chino Valley Fire District now offers two courses:
Heartsaver CPR & AED ($40)
Hearsaver CPR & AED with First Aid. ($65)
Both courses consist of two parts.
Part 1: Completing the online course.
Part 2: Attending a Hand-On Skills Session at our Training Center
Upon completing the skills session, the CPR instructor will submit your application to the American Heart Association and you should receive your CPR card by mail within 2-3 weeks.
CPR with AED - $40.00
First Aid with CPR - $65.00
- Select your desired class above. Click Add to Cart.
$40.00 for CPR AED (product code #90-1402) or
$65.00 for First Aid CPR AED(product code #90-1401)
- Once your payment is confirmed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of Participant
- Participant email address
- Participant phone #
- Which one of the following skills classes will the participant be able to attend?
- An email will be sent to the participant with instructions to activate the online course. If you have not received an email within 24 business hours, please contact Donna Rohrer at 909-315-8884, Monday-Thursday, 8am-4pm.
- Upon completing the online course, print out your official American Heart Association certificate of completion and bring with you to the Hands-On Skills Session.
Hands-On Skills sessions are held on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at:
Chino Valley Fire District
5092 Schaefer Avenue, Chino
On the following dates:
- January 12, 2019
- March 9, 2019
- May 18, 2019
- July 13, 2019
- September 7, 2019
- November 2, 2019