Knowing CPR and First Aid skills empowers you to help someone in need. CPR is an important skill that everyone should learn. You never know when you may need this skill to be a hero to a stranger or to save someone you know and love.
The Chino Valley Fire District now offers Heartsaver CPR & AED (Part I) online.
CPR with AED - $40.00
First Aid with CPR - $65.00
- Select your desired class. Click Add to Cart.
- Costs : $40.00 for CPR with AED (product code #90-1402) or
$65.00 for First Aid with CPR (product code #90-1401)
Effective 1/1/18, the class cost for CPR with AED will be $40. The First Aid with CPR will be $65
- Once your payment is confirmed, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of Participant
- Participant email address
- Participant phone #
- Which one of the following skills classes will the participant be able to attend?
- March 24
- May 19
- July 14
- September 22
- November 3
Skills classes are held on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at:
Chino Valley Fire District
5092 Schaefer Avenue, Chino
- Once the payment and email have been received, a Key Code will be emailed to the participant. If you have not received an email within 24 hours, please contact Donna Rohrer at 909-315-8884.
- Go to AHA to register for your class.
- Click on the appropriate Register button for your class (product code #90-1402) or (product code #90-1401)
- Once registered, there will be a place to enter your key code.
- You are now ready to take your online class.
- All students will take approximately two hours to complete the online course
- You can review the course as many times as you like before taking the exam
- All students have access to their CPR course for up to one year once the key is activated
- An 85% is needed to pass the exam
- All students will be offered a second chance if unsuccessful the first time around
- After taking the exam you have 60 days to complete Part II
- Once the course is completed and you are successful on the exam, print out your official AHA certificate of completion which you need to bring to Part II (Held at CVFD Station 62)
- Skill sessions will take approximately one to one and a half hours depending on the amount of students
- Once completed and signed off by your AHA instructor, your application will be submitted for your card to our local approved American Heart Association Training Center
- In approximately two to three weeks your card will arrive in the mail to the address you provide
If you have further questions, please call Donna Rohrer at (909) 315-8884.